Sunday, October 16, 2011

About Me

My name is Cole, I am 21, and I have lived in the same city my entire life. Unfortunately it's clear out in the middle of no where. My dream is to move to California when I graduate, but if that doesn't pan out I am at least moving to Salt Lake.

My best friend Rachelle and me.

I come from a big family with 8 siblings, me being second to last. I will be the second person to graduate with a college degree. My older sister, Cristel, and I will have the same degree once I graduate. We want to work together once I am done with school, if I stay in Utah. My sister and I have a close relationship, so I am hoping that by working together it doesn't add stress to that.
My step brothers, believe it or not, are the two that I am closest to. We grew up together, I have known them since I was five, and now that we are older we get along a lot better. The person that I am the closest to is my step mom.
My friends are everything to me! Without my best friend, Rachelle, I wouldn't be who I am today! We have been best friends for 12 years now, we get closer and closer as the years go on. We hangout at least 5 days a week and never get sick of each other!

16 comments:

  1. Where were you, Cole! We missed you and your profile news was one of the best articles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really enjoyed the article tucker wrote about you cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that you and your sister are going into the same field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'd be awesome to work with your sister... work is way better when you get along with your coworkers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my friends a lot too! I don't think I'd be where I am without them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really liked your profile about tucker! you're a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an awesome writer, I'm excited to see what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write so well. I hope things work out the best for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll bet working with family can get frustrating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. if i worked with my sister everyday, she would make me kill her cuz she drives me crazy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are cool Cole, I'm excited to hear what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Family is important to me too. I can't wait to read what you're going to say.

    ReplyDelete