Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ever wanted to change things you cant change?

So I have had a hard time thinking about what I want to make my blog about. Lately I have been thinking about a lot and how I want to change things that I can’t, or go back and do things differently. I know that we can’t do this, so I decided to write a blog, through my person experiences, about trying to live a better life and not have to regret a lot later.
By doing this I will not only be informing you, but helping myself. Keep in mind that everything I will write I am guilty of as well. I am hoping that this will help someone else as well.
Barbara Bush once said: At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/regret.html
So in a nutshell I am trying to live my life day by day and enjoying it. I will write about my experiences as I go along.

2 comments: